Saturday 26 September 2009

Beginning

Hello,

I have heard so much about blogging and read a few as well, that perhaps it is time to have a go myself.
So here goes.

Hopefully I will use this as a diary/gallery of the things that have been made in the past to the present day so that there is a visual display of how my cards are progressing, fingers crossed improving.
As I also do other crafts there maybe some pics of these as well.

At present I'm working on several different cross-stitch patterns one of which is 3 individual flowers stitched seperately in the same shades and then mounted together. I have completed 2 of these and now waiting to get fabric for the third, apparently white 14 count aida with silver thread is difficult to get here, so found a retailer on the net who will post some next week. In the meantime working on a kit started years ago of christmas stockings hanging up with kittens in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment